Alternate Locations: Portland OR (Oregon); Seattle WA (Washington)
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $194000 – $475000
Requisition #: 70413
As an Annuities External Wholesaler – WA OR HI GU – covering banks and wires you will be responsible for proactively promoting sales of Lincoln Financial Group’s products to financial advisors in bank and wire channel through wholesale and point of sale efforts.
- Builds and directs a more complex relationship platform by identifying senior contacts within targeted firms to achieve profitable sales and Lincoln’s product breath growth.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the proper processing of all sold products from time of sale to issuance.
- Conducts firm/institution meetings and in-person meetings to achieve sales targets. (e.g. due diligence meetings one-on-one meetings sponsorship and speaking opportunities).
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of existing/targeted firms/institutions including targeted market segments how they operate and/or value proposition(s) and is known by them.
- Develops and maintains a more complex sales program to increase sales revenue and market share within assigned area of responsibility.
- Increases penetration in territory of by optimizing and growing relationships within existing more complex firms/institutions.
- Maintains sales call data in appropriate systems and/or complete sales reports.
- Meets or exceeds all department and/or sales goals/targets for their assigned territory.
- Utilizes expense budgets to set limits and maximize sales opportunities within their assigned territory.
- Works effectively to support growth in all segments of Lincoln’s products/service offerings to maximize and capitalize on the opportunities to cross sell and penetrate assigned firms/institutions.
- Adhere to LFDs Culture of Compliance. Comply with LFDs policies and procedures.
- 3-5 years’ external sales experience in the financial services industry that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Analytical skills and close attention to detail is necessary to determine proper processing of investment documents
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Reading skills to interpret documents in standard English text such as policies proposals applications and procedures
- Skill in writing grammatically correct routine business correspondence such as brief transmittal memoranda
- Skill in analyzing information problems situations practices or procedures
- Skill in systematically arranging documents into groups or categories according to established criteria
- Ability to prioritize work based on business needs
- Ability to multitask between daily and weekly work assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly in a changing work environment
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Series 6 and 63 required within 90 days
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Competitive 401K and employee benefits
Free financial counseling health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate’s wage rate:
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group a Fortune 200 company with over 10000 employees provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance Annuities Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor Pennsylvania Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by
Forbes magazine as well as one of
Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans health and wellness programs and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics disability age or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn and Instagram.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers date of birth bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail Yahoo Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln’s fraud team at email@example.com if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests misrepresentations were made or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and as such is committed in policy and practice to recruit hire compensate train and promote in all job classifications without regard to race color religion sex (including pregnancy) age national origin disability sexual orientation gender identity and expression Veteran status or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process or require TTY/TDD assistance contact us by calling 260-455-2558.