Job Responsibilities : Warehouse Operator (Lubricant Operations – Paulsboro, New Jersey)
Salary : $20.72 an hour
Company : ExxonMobil
Location : Paulsboro, NJ 08066 US
Opportunity to Join Our Winning Team!
- Base Pay Rate: $20.72/hour – $23.22/hour
- Company 401k Matching Program (7%)
- Company Funded Pension
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Opportunities to progress to higher paying jobs in Packaging Process Maintenance and Lab
Paulsboro is Currently Hiring for Warehouse Operators
- Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with excellent growth and benefits?
- Are you looking for a collaborative work place with dynamic team members?
- Are you ready to join a team where your contributions are valued?
- If you answered “YES” to one or more of the questions above then ExxonMobil would like to learn more about you. Apply now!
PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING REQUIRED
Please read the job description in its entirety for guidance on how to complete the required pre-employment assessment.
- The Warehouse Operator is responsible for various operational tasks in the plant warehouse.
- The Warehouse Operator maintains safe and efficient operations accurate inventory and strives to meet customer service goals.
- The Warehouse Operator works under the supervision of the Warehouse Control Supervisor (WCS) and works closely with Maintenance and Packaging personnel.
- The Warehouse Operator will have the possibility of overtime. Shifts vary by plant location and are often ten or twelve hours in duration.
- Opportunities over time to progress to higher responsibility and paying jobs
- Adhere to the shipping plan
- Build custom picked pallet loads as assigned
- Check all outbound and inbound paperwork for accuracy
- Participate and promote plant safety health and environmental systems including Loss Prevention System (LPS) tools
- Participate in daily shift kickoff safety discussions
- Responsible for building picked pallet loads
- Responsible for operating the Automatic Guided Vehicle (AGV) crane systems
- Responsible for warehousing inventory
- Verify staged loads and load package trucks for shipment to customers
- Support waste minimization and reuse efforts
- Unload inbound product and materials
- Must perform to highest safety standards including reporting all incidents and discrepancies
- Ability to plan daily work activities in accordance with established Company and Regulatory procedures
- Ability to communicate (read write and speak) effectively
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a consistent safe work ethic
- Demonstrated attention to detail and concern for accuracy
- Must be willing and able to attend/complete required training courses
- Must be willing and able to work in small team environments
- Must be willing and able to work in various locations both indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures
The O&M test has been revised. Effective December 1 2021 ALL candidates must complete the revised assessment. Even if you have tested within the last 365 days (passed or failed) if you tested before December 1 2021 you must complete the revised assessment to be considered for this O&M opportunity. Failure to complete the assessment by the deadline will result in your disqualification from consideration for this position. The assessment is the same for all O&M requisitions. If you have completed the assessment after December 1 2021 your assessment results will be mapped to this requisition when you try to access the test. Test passed candidates will be screened by the hiring team and a subset invited for interview. Note that a satisfactory result on the assessment does not guarantee an interview.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENT AT THAT TIME PLEASE COMPLETE IT NO LATER THAN 3 DAYS AFTER APPLYING.
Instructions to Access the Assessment After Applying (If you missed the pop up)
- Login to https://jobs.exxonmobil.com
- Click on View Profile (top right hand corner) and login.
- To login you will need your email address and the password established when you created your profile.
- Scroll down to the Jobs Applied section and click.
- Complete the assessment for the job where indicated.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex age sexual orientation gender identity national origin citizenship status protected veteran status genetic information or physical or mental disability.