Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant , Worldwide Operations
Salary : $97400 per year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 2+ years of experience providing support for senior level executives or 1+ yrs Amazon experience
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook Excel and Word
The Worldwide Consumer organization is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced exciting and growing organization. We are looking for someone to support one two or three Directors on our Seattle Metro teams.
This Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with senior executives. Role responsibilities include managing multiple complex calendars planning and organizing events of all sizes and coordinating domestic and international travel. This candidate will help build a positive team environment and establish working relationships inside and outside of the group.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Strong organizational communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
The base pay range for this position is $55600-97400 per year. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge skills and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package in addition to a full range of medical financial and/or other benefits dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation including medical or religious accommodation.