Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant (Remote)
Salary : 48000 per Year
Company : MIRROR
Location : Remote US
Who MIRROR is
MIRROR is the world’s first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes in a variety of workout genres and 1:1 personal training. We’ve created a new category of in-home fitness with cutting-edge hardware responsive software and best-in-class content that transforms any room into a complete home gym. For the first time the essential components of a great studio workout – variety personalization and community – are brought to the most convenient place: the home.
In 2020 MIRROR joined the lululemon family. Guests can now experience MIRROR in 200 stores (and counting!) across North America. Operating as an independent entity while having the resources of a public global company behind us we’ll continue to grow rapidly with amazing workout content and in-home fitness innovation.
Ready to grow with us?
As MIRROR’s newest Executive Assistant you’ll coordinate Executives’ calendars book travel maintain sensitive information and support ongoing communication for your team. You’ll be joining our growing team and reporting directly to the Sr. Executive Assistant to our CEO.
Your perspective will help MIRROR achieve an organized work environment and we look forward to becoming a better organization because of it. At MIRROR personal improvement isn’t a luxury it’s a business imperative. Join the fun!
How You’ll Add Value:
- Manages Executives’ calendar which includes scheduling and confirming meetings resolving meeting conflicts based on meeting priority and ensuring optimal use of Executives’ time.
- Maintains Executives’ Contacts and manages Executives’ email according to allowed authority.
- Provides meeting and event support which may include coordinating and sending meeting invitations and agendas preparing meeting notes following up on action items booking meeting/event space arranging IT resources and coordinating catering.
- Coordinates multi-leg travel often requiring continuous changes and rescheduling in conjunction with team of Executive Assistants and according to most Senior Executive travel plan.
- Oversees the approval of department expenses including the review of employee expense claims for accuracy and adherence to policy on behalf of Executives.
- Responds to inquiries or refers them to the appropriate team member. Acts as a communications liaison with the Department as required.
- Maintains confidential information for the business team and leadership and ensures information is handled appropriately.
- Supports with company-wide initiatives such as offsites and events.
- Prioritizes work based on importance/urgency and in a manner that maintains high quality support for senior management.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 2-5+ years experience or equivalent in an executive support level capacity with increasing responsibilities
- 2-4 years’ direct or indirect leadership experience
- Excellent business acumen and ability to exercise initiative tact sound judgment and prioritization
- Able to observe and maintain the utmost confidentiality
- Advanced-level Google Suite Proficiency
- Experience working with a publicly traded company
- Knowledge of the department an asset for Team Manager duties
What Sets Us Apart:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive healthcare coverage (medical vision dental)
- 401K program with company match
- Self-directed flexible time-off
- Free Mirror and subscription throughout duration of employment
- Work-from-home stipend
- lululemon employee discount
At MIRROR we’re building an inclusive culture where all identities experiences and perspectives are welcome. We believe that potential means more than pedigree and encourage our teams to challenge the status quo because innovation depends on it. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to reflect the world fully accurately and beautifully.