Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Wiley
Location : Remote US
How you will make an impact:
- Proactively manage complex calendars and scheduling.
- Develop a strong understanding of organizational objectives to appropriately filter and prioritize incoming information and meeting requests.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and trip itineraries.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Act as the key point of contact between members of leadership team colleagues clients and other external partners.
- Perform office duties such as ordering supplies and organizing catering.
- Provide receptionist duties in the office as needed.
What we look for:
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- At least five years’ experience in similar position.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create and build effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across multiple teams and personality types.
- Effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to discern needs and priorities.
- Ability to quickly pivot when change is needed or priorities shift.
- Ability to multitask and balance conflicting priorities in tight timelines.
- Strong MS Office knowledge.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods of time.
- Understands and identifies with company culture.
- Four-year college degree preferred.