Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Remote Technology, Inc.
Location : Remote US
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll benefits taxes and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups genders sexuality age and abilities to apply but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Overseeing complex day to day calendaring for multiple Executives (VP Level)
- Plan and coordinate travel logistics
- Provide general project support as needed including ad-hoc reporting and project management.
- Handle administrative requests on behalf of the Executive(s).
What you bring
- Successful history of managing the calendar of an executive.
- Experience in prioritising and assisting with an executive’s workload (preferably multiple executives).
- Self-starter who can operate independently and move quickly from one task to another.
- Extensive experience in using GSuite Zoom Slack Asana and Notion.
- Naturally comfortable maintaining the confidentiality of highly sensitive material.
- Possess an ability to multi-task and prioritise in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in start-up and scaling environments
- Passionate about asynchronous documentation
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Experience working remotely
- You’ll report to: Chief of Staff
- Team: Executive Operations
- Location: UTC to UTC+3
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with VP General Counsel
- Interview with VP of Finance
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time