Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant
Salary : $25,000 – $30,000 a year
Company : Sunshine Scholars Academy
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Our Corporate office is looking for a talented tech savvy and experienced Executive Assistant to join our staff! We are a childcare center serving the Eastern Carolina area with a commitment to top notch childcare services. As Executive Assistant you will work directly with the CEO and assist with the multitude of tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain critical knowledge and experience!
- Manage the executive’s calendar including appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings conferences teleconferences travel and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Organize meetings including scheduling sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary for company
- Conserves executive’s time by reading researching and routing correspondence; and collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide administrative assistance such as writing and editing e-mails drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Perform minor accounting duties
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Develops and maintains meeting minutes for the executive.
- Make proactive or strategic decisions that can optimize operations.
- Train other staff on company policies and best practices
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Manages small special projects; delegating tasks as required.
- Answer phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Organizing meetings including scheduling sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Act as a point of contact between executive and others in a polite and professional manner
- Performs other administrative tasks as required.
- High school diploma or equivalency and three years of progressively responsible administrative/office management experience; or Associate’s degree in secretarial science business administration or a related discipline and one year of progressively responsible administrative/office management experience; or Bachelor’s degree preferably in business administration or a related discipline; or equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
- Great interpersonal skills. Must know how to speak with people at different levels of seniority relate well and clearly convey updates or requests.
- Able to suggest or make adjustments to projects without needing to involve manager.
- Must keep pace with executive’s changing needs.
- Experience with Project Management tools video conferencing tools G-Suite tools creating custom online forms and other tools
- Experience with booking travel & associated software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of proper administrative practices including but not limited to developing and maintaining reports maintaining schedules.
- Must be dynamic and accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
$25000 – $30000 per year