Job Responsibilities : Medical Customer Service Representative
Company : Everise
Location : Remote US
- Must have a working knowledge of laws governing both hospital and third-party regulations and procedures.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with patients regarding sensitive and confidential medical and financial information.
- Must be able to develop and maintain professional, service-oriented working relationships with senior leadership, patients, physicians, co-workers and employees.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of health care delivery systems with special emphasis on the scheduling management process for both Hospital/Ambulatory care.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with focus on team building
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- 1+ years of experience in Revenue Cycle, preferably Patient Access.
- Strong Customer Experience in a fast-paced work environment, preferably in a Contact Center environment.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening
- Dedicated area to work from in your home
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 10 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, especially senior citizens