Job Responsibilites : Evenings and Late Night Team Member
Salary : $16.25 an hour
Company : McDonald’s Restaurants
Location : Penticton, BC Canada
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Are you a night owl? Interested in flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You love the nightlife and have boundless energy. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s night. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are. You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations.
Our Night Team are responsible for a variety of important tasks. Here are just a few:
- Making people’s night on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Keeping the food-flow going by packing and handing over meals via curbside pick up, mobile orders and delivery.
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge and prepping the restaurant for the next day. But it’s crazy-important when you’re serve the world’s most popular burger.
- Daily maintenance of fryers, toasters, beverage equipment, UHC’s and other small wares
Individuals should have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Positive attitude
We are looking for night owls that are available to work between 6pm and 7am.
If this is you then apply today!
Being a part of the McDonald’s Family means:
Receiving competitive wages based on experience: Full Time starting from $16.25/hr with a shift premium for working Late Night.
Cash bonus for refferring your friends!
Working in a fun, exciting and positive team environment
50% off food at every participating McDonald’s in Canada
Free uniforms and Fancy T-Shirts!
Medical & Dental Benefits (full time employees)
Employee Outings & Activities
Having the opportunity to grow with excellent career opportunities, you could be our next leader!