Job Responsibilities : Evening Customer Care Associate – Full Time
Salary : 17 per Hour
Company : Health Advocate
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Why is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need to do their jobs well and they work with supervisors and staff who are supportive and friendly. Employees have room to grow and many of Health Advocate’s supervisors are promoted from within the company.
Summary of Role
Our Customer Care Associates play an important role in providing guidance direction and supporting our valued members to navigate the health care system. If you are someone who thrives in making a difference by helping others have customer service experience and are committed to making a contribution while growing your career in the health industry this is the job for you. We have training classes starting soon to help you build the successful career that you want – apply today
Your Success (training and equipment information)
As a work from home associate you’ll deliver a positive experience that solves members’ needs/challenges while working to resolve issues.
Health Advocate offers all work equipment and a comprehensive new-employee training program to help you develop the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success in your role and in supporting our members.
Invested in you
At Health Advocate you’ll have the ability to pursue your ambitions and grow your career. We’ve got you covered with a total rewards package that includes Robust Medical coverage as well as Dental & Vision benefits tuition assistance 401(k) savings plan with company match paid time off (PTO) paid holidays Employee Assistance Programs and Wellness Programs.
- This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. The two shifts that are available are 1:00-9:30 p.m. EST and 1:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST.
- It may be necessary given the business need to work occasional overtime.
- Answer a variety of incoming calls from members regarding their healthcare questions and other inquiries the member may have
- Build rapport with callers using a friendly courteous and professional manner
- Verify/Collect demographics and update systems as necessary
- Determine and execute the best resolution to assist the member based on their needs or requests
- Connect members to appropriate area(s) both internally and externally
- Manage tasks with timely follow-up per policies which involve interaction with members providers insurance carriers and other vendors
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management
- High School Degree or GED required
- Associate’s degree with major course work in business administration liberal arts public health healthcare management or a related field preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Strong Communication skills
- Problem solving/issue resolution
- Multitasking skills
Health Advocate is the nation’s leading provider of health advocacy navigation well-being and integrated benefits programs. For 20 years Health Advocate has provided expert support to help our members navigate the complexities of healthcare and achieve the best possible health and well-being. Our solutions leverage a unique combination of best-in-class personalized support with powerful predictive data analytics and a proprietary technology platform to address nearly every clinical administrative wellness or behavioral health need. Whether facing common issues or an unprecedented challenge like COVID-19 our team of highly trained compassionate experts work together to go above and beyond expectations making healthcare easier for our members and ensuring they get the care they need.
- Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service: Customer Service Department of the Year – Healthcare Pharmaceuticals and Related Industries Silver Winner
- Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service: Most Valuable Response by a Customer Service Team (COVID-19) Bronze Winner
- Best in Biz Awards: Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year – Medium and large category (Silver)
- National Customer Service Association All-Stars Award: Organizations of 100 or Greater Runner-Up
- Best in Biz Awards: Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year – Medium category (Silver)
Health Advocate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race color sex age religion national origin citizenship status military service and veteran status physical or mental disability or any other factor not related to job requirements. We respect and value diversity and are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting appropriate employment service delivery systems such as state workforce agencies and local employment delivery systems to provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)