Job Responsibilities : Entry Level CRA (Canada)
Salary : 17 per hour
Company : IQVIA
Location : Remote CA
This is a role that does require up to 70% travel within Canada and cross-border travel to the USA.
Whether you’re beginning or continuing your career as a CRA this role is an ideal stepping-stone. You’ll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance promotion and bonus awards.
Award winning and innovative we’ll give you access to cutting-edge in-house technology allowing you to work on global projects but with a regional / home state travel remit so no need for national travel in certain countries. You’ll be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection initiation monitoring and close-out visits plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions recruitment case report form (CRF) completion and data query resolution
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Successful completion of a CRA Trainee Program or at least three months of on-site monitoring experience. 2 years of clinical research coordinator experience strongly preferred.
- Alternatively you should have an equivalent combination of education training and experience
- Ability to travel internationally to the US
- Travel can be up to 70%
If you want to make an impact in the global research market where we are working to make a real difference in patient health we ask you to apply now and join our team.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com