Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Specialist – Asset
Salary : $46,501 – $56,800 a year
Company : Liberty Mutual Insurance
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
- Provides exceptional customer service by responding promptly to all inbound calls or written inquiries regarding Flood, Wind, and other products and services.
- Builds rapport with each customer, both internal and external, and actively listens and responds to requests. Works to retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, negotiating, and policy review of customer issues.
- Proficiently utilizes on-line reference materials to provide confident, accurate, and efficient customer service. Develops and maintains product, procedural and technical systems knowledge. Responsible for satisfying ongoing continuing education (C.E.) requirements in order to maintain necessary P&C license.
- Consistently looks for opportunities to drive continuous improvement to enhance performance and customer experience.
- Provides training and guidance to new employees and cross-functional teams on customer satisfaction skills and allocates and monitors daily workflow. Research and resolve backlogs. Enthusiastically supports and pilots new initiatives within the department. Acts as a leader within the department for supporting change and office or department programs and contests.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or sales role within the insurance industry.
- Working knowledge of Wind and Flood policy handling is required.
- High School Diploma/GED