Job Responsibilities : STUDENT INFORMATION & REGIONAL SUPPORT OFFICER (BILINGUAL)
Salary : $20.48 an hour
Company : Contact North
Location : Remote CA
Contact North I Contact Nord has an immediate opening for a professional with customer service experience for the following position:
Student information & Regional Support officer (bilingual) Home Office
WHO ARE WE?
As Ontario’s community-based bilingual distance education and training network Contact North | Contact Nord helps underserved residents in 1300 small rural remote Indigenous and Francophone communities access education and training without leaving their communities.
The position is based in Ontario.
Reporting to the Director Operations & Development the Student Information & Regional Support Officer has the following deliverables:
· Support incoming telephone calls e-mail and live chat service requests to the Student Information Hotline in a professional and courteous manner;
· Understand the caller’s question and service request research the request and provide the appropriate information in a timely and accurate fashion and connect the caller to staff at their local online learning centre for future ongoing support;
· Process student exam proctoring service requests.
· Record and manage all information pertaining to each client in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool;
· Record and maintain accurate statistical information.
· Related post-secondary diploma or certificate in Administrative Assistant or Office Administration
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in an office setting
· Fluently bilingual (English/French) both oral and written at an advanced level
· Superior customer service and communication skills
· Energetic self-starter with a capacity to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking office environment
· Emphasis on attention to detail regarding proofreading data entry and checklists
· Strict adherence to standardized policies and procedures
· Meet short deadlines by being able to prioritize and adapt
· Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
Compensation & benefits:
· $20.48 per hour starting wage
· Competitive employee benefits package
· Employer/Employee Group RRSP with matching contribution plan of 6% each
· 15 days of accumulated paid vacation annually
Hours of work:
Full-time appointment with 35 hours per week. Hours are mainly daytime; however flexibility to accommodate evenings and weekends is required.
How to apply:
This position is open until filled.
· Go to contactnorth.ca/jobs
· Include at least two employment references
· Quote Job Competition number #22-58-SIO in the subject line of the e-mail
Job Types: Full-time Permanent
Salary: $20.48 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- English and French (required)