Job Responsibilities : Data Analyst (Entry Level)
Salary : 69000 per Year
Company : Model N
Location : Remote US
The Data Analyst position is an entry level role for a candidate with 0-2 years experience. As a Data Analyst you will review analyze and ensure the quality of customer data. Must be able to understand business rules and work with business data formats to identify compare and ensure Directory (address information) quality.
- Ability to search and identify key information for addresses and product attributes
- Ability to update / add to existing product catalog data attributes in a timely manner.
- Should have a good comprehension of geography or foreign countries-preferably key global (international) market locations.
- Ability to follow data quality standards metrics and audit procedures as defined and set forth by Manager-Directory Governance.
- Produce required revisions in a timely manner according to defined audit procedures.
- Correct data quality errors either with system tools or user interfaces.
- Must adhere to standard company protocol/policy and respect Directory privacy & security.
- Ability to run reports using various tools such as Looker Jasper Reporting Tableau or others.
- Ability to work on projects as required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel Word Outlook and Access.
- Basic SQL skills for audits a plus.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to present findings and recommendations can work in teams and manage time and projects.
- Should be detail-oriented have good problem solving and research skills and understand the importance and benefits of data quality.
- Should be able to work independently and possess strong customer service skills.
At Model N we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual’s diverse backgrounds experiences and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries Model N delivers comprehensive visibility insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical medical technology semiconductor and high tech companies including Johnson & Johnson AstraZeneca Stryker Seagate Technology Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information visit www.modeln.com.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race ethnicity religion creed national origin age disability veteran status marital status pregnancy sex gender expression or identity sexual orientation citizenship or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.
We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on if this is not the right opportunity for you. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/