Job Responsibilities : Entry Level Database Analyst-REMOTE
Salary : $65900 per year
Company : PRA Group
Location : Remote US
The Jr. Database Analyst applies business requirements and systems knowledge to modify existing business processes participates and coordinates testing of modifications and creates and maintains procedure documentation.
- Reviews and evaluates detailed business functional and high-level technical requirements as they pertain to modifications to data loads and routine business processes.
- Evaluates detailed business requirements and can identify impact to existing system processes.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all routine processes to include data loads data extracts and conversions and can be used as reference to explain and illustrate the processes.
- Develops code independently for intermediate to moderately complex procedures.
- Ensure project change management approach is followed and all projects are appropriately prioritized and all documentation is completed appropriately.
- Develops or confirms detailed project or system change estimates or project plans.
- Identifies support issues and initiates action to resolve the problem.
- Analyzes and resolves moderate to complex problems.
- Recommends technology solutions to meet business requirements.
- Maintains understanding of software industry and provides direction for future solutions.
- Provides informal training to peers and other members of project teams.
- Documents existing processes and new processes as required with respect to all data loads data extracts and conversions.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws regulations and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or another related field preferred
- 1-3 years database analysis