Job Responsibilities : Cybersecurity Sales (Channel Account Rep)
Salary : $40,000 a year
Company : Trapp Technology Inc
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The Channel Account Representative is responsible for sales and revenue growth through designated Vendor Partners. Focusing on the Mid-Atlantic Region our Channel Account Representatives are expected to use strong Partner Relationship Management skills along with highly-effective Program & Operations Management skills to drive Sales through Partners to consistently achieve quota attainment.
This person is also expected to develop highly productive referral partner relationships so that partners become self-sufficient in marketing and selling our products. Sales programs include Outbound Inbound & Digital Web for both New Acquisition as well as existing Customers.
This is an entry level field sales position with huge commission upside. A successful rep will combine field sales work with lead generation tactics to build relationships in their local designated territory. This is 100% remote sales position with proven sales process and training to ensure long term success.
Entry Level Field Sales Role
20% Base / 80% Commission Structure with no commission caps
On-Target Earnings – Year One: $100000
On-Target Earnings – Year Two & Forward: $200000
- Manage Vendor Partner relationships to drive Sales & Revenue to meet or exceed targets
- Create manage & drive all operational requirements/programs to enable Vendor Partners to be successful and remove obstacles (organization/systems/process etc.) that inhibit closing Sales & booking new Revenue working across the organization
- Enable Vendor Partners to broaden their product expertise & Sales opportunities striving for expanded growth from all selling resources
- Traditional Sales responsibilities as well including Sales Forecasting Pipeline Development & managing ROI of Vendor Partner resources.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Directly monitors and manages vendor partners as needed to help achieve monthly quarterly and annual sales results other activity and performance measures.
- Develops and maintains effective business relationships both cross functionally and with business and region teams and internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Assist current partners with revenue generating activities including webinars conference calls and lunch-and-learns.
- An in-depth knowledge of the features benefits and the ability to articulate it to Partners along with the value proposition.
- Assisting Partners in broadening their product expertise and sales opportunities striving for growth from all associated selling resources.
- Manage/coordinate training of partners/staff on Product Process Systems Competition etc.
- Coordination of Partner access to Marketing Order Entry Onboarding Account Management etc. resources as appropriate.
- Dissemination of all communications and announcements to Partner as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Entry Level Field Sales Role
- 20% Base / 80% Commission Structure with no commission caps
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Past experience selling and supporting within an indirect channel or vendor/partner based sales programs for Telecommunications agents IT/Technology Organizations Independent Software Vendors PaaS IaaS VARs or System Integrators is a plus.
- Exceptional Problem-Solving Organization & Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and be a team player as this is core to our S&M culture
- Presentation skills for both small and large groups.
- Excellent Administrative skills and previous experience with MS Office Products (Word Excel PowerPoint etc.) + SalesForce