Job Responsibilities : Bookkeeper
Salary : $20 – $25 an hour
Company : Organize To Scale
Location : Remote US
The Real Estate Guys Radio Show one of our largest clients is looking for a skilled highly detailed part-time (with the potential to grow) bookkeeper to play a key role on their busy team. This bookkeeping position would be responsible for creating and sending invoices; inputting bills and making payments to vendors; tracking and applying for customer credits; processing monthly team member timesheets and various other tasks.
Primary responsibilities include using various software tools including Quickbooks Online for data entry reconciliation and reporting. We would be happy to teach and train dependable and enthusiastic candidates with a background in bookkeeping in areas where they have no experience. If this sounds like work you’ll love we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
$20 – $25 hourly
- Detail-oriented organized consistent dependable and honest in the dealings
- Analytical / data-driven mindset; good with numbers and spreadsheets
- Enthusiastic about learning new skills and software systems
- Able to work with software support to resolve issues that arise
- Optimistic and upbeat
- Comfortable working solo and interacting with other team members happening virtually via email or chat.
The Ideal Candidate Might Also Have:
- Experience with Quickbooks Online
- Bookkeeping or administrative background
- Experience with Microsoft software (e.g. Word Excel)
- Self-Starter comfortable working independently
- Excellent attention to detail with strong interpersonal skills
Organize To Scale™ helps mission-driven leaders build businesses they own that don’t own them. We provide outsourced marketing and business operations to small business owners and real estate syndicators. We have a strong culture of character and competency trust and transparency open and honest communication an unwavering commitment to growth a high level of personal responsibility and extreme ownership and ultimately a sense of urgency to get things done.