Job Responsibilities : Desktop Support Manager
Salary : 84000 per Year
Company : Entrata
Location : Remote US
Entrata’s Desktop Support Manager is who we rely on to coach mentor and lead a team of Desktop Support Technicians. As part of our IT Desktop team based in Lehi UT this role requires the ability to oversee all areas of desktop support define and optimize processes & documentation to create efficiencies and bring a fresh perspective to how we support Entrata’s team members with world-class service. This position will require you to work in office from our Headquarters in Lehi UT.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide influential leadership and coaching to the Desktop Support team including talent management/improvement training providing feedback on metric-based success and overall planning & direction of the team with a goal to create efficient and timely support for employees
- Oversees scheduling to ensure coverage during normal business hours and on-call rotation; acts as an on-call escalation point
- Manage hardware inventory as well as software asset inventory including platform licenses
- Key contact to build and maintain vendor relationship
- Build and maintain user self-help documentation technical documentation and procedural documentation.
- Work with the leadership team to inform of areas of risk or improvements for recurring problems; suggest & implement policies processes and procedures aligned with industry best practices & SLAs; centralize documentation as a resource for team
- Solves problems and makes decisions on a daily basis relative to Desktop Support
- Execute strategies & projects from senior leadership teams
- 4+ years of experience acting as a systems administrator sr desktop support or managing networking storage plus 2-3 years in a leadership role
- Experience managing JAMF Google Suites and Okta
- Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- JAMF Manage engine google suites okta
- Self-motivated and goal-driven with the ability to multitask and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and demonstrated expertise with software applications basic hardware for the PC and Mac managing MS Active Directory Domains
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority initiatives in a fast-paced highly technical environment and to prioritize tasks based on context
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks status action items respond to changing priorities and react to short deadlines.
- Acutely aware of positive customer service acumen and can influence the team to act the same; exhibits world-class follow-up and communication skills
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses” as one of our core values we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking forward-thinking hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity protected veteran status or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front Party in the Back.” Will you join us?