Job Responsibilities : Enterprise Account Executive
Salary : Up to $3,000 a month
Company : Mixpanel
Location : Remote US
Mixpanel is a leading product analytics software company currently helping the world answer 81 million product questions every year. Our pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how to best acquire convert and retain their users across web and mobile platforms.
Powerful flexible and easy-to-use Mixpanel enables teams to learn from their user data and innovate rapidly in creating winning products. Today we serve nearly 6000 paying customers through seven offices globally in our quest to provide the most in-depth product analytics that everyone can use and trust.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced sales executives to join our Enterprise team. As an Enterprise Account Executive you’re a hunter with experience selling SaaS to large organizations. You will foster ongoing relationships with customers and key stakeholders to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a solid command of Mixpanel’s evolving technology.
- Articulate the value of new and exciting technology to the enterprise software market.
- Generate net new business across Enterprise accounts.
- Build out a strategic territory plan and then individual account plans to prospect and build 4X pipeline while managing sales cycles from start to finish.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Approach all deals with a customer-first mentality.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales Engineering Marketing Customer Success and Legal.
- Track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce.
We’re Looking For Someone Who Has
- 4-7 years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience.
- Proven ability to own and manage a complex sales cycle.
- Proven track record of meeting (and exceeding) quotas (~$1M).
- You were a top performer at your last company.
- Experience negotiating contracts with procurement as well as MSAs with Legal.
- Effective communicator and collaborator – you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Adaptability – you understand that change is constant and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Strong work ethic and competitive mindset. You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
- You have the ability and willingness to learn independently.
- You have a curiosity for the data analytics space.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical Vision and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K) Wellness Benefit Holiday Break
*please note that benefits and perks for contract positions will vary*
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
We’re the leader in product analytics and have raised $277M from prominent investors like Andreessen-Horowitz Sequoia YC and Bain Capital. Over the years we’ve seen a spike in our leading indicators—signups and weekly active users—which have directly translated to revenue growth. Recently we secured a $200M Series C growth investment from Bain Capital to accelerate our product development expand our reach to customers and more. Our award-winning teams make our continued growth possible by finding creative solutions to ever-changing challenges with scaling reliability design and service. Today we’re the only company single-mindedly focused on enabling the world’s most innovative companies to use data to uncover insights about their customers to build better products.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. At Mixpanel we are focused on things that really matter—our people our customers our partners—out of a recognition that those relationships are the most valuable assets we have. We actively encourage women people with disabilities veterans underrepresented minorities and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race religion color national origin gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation age marital status veteran status or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We’ve immersed ourselves in our Culture and Values as our guiding principles for the impact we want to have and the future we are building.
Refer a Friend!
Refer a friend through the Mixpanel Non-Employee Referral Program and you could receive a one-time referral payment up to $3000! The program is open to persons unaffiliated with our business to assist Mixpanel in attracting hiring and retaining the very best talent. To submit a referral please complete this form.