Job Responsibilities : Biomedical Technician
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : GE Healthcare
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Evaluate customer biomedical equipment issues implement appropriate repairs and perform planned maintenance and safety/environmental inspections to support our customers’ ability to deliver healthcare.
- Adhere to company policies procedures and hospital protocols to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met; ensure documentation of all work performed is captured.
- Maintain strong relationships and frequent communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Maintain proper care of tools and test equipment to ensure calibration and ability to deliver timely and accurate repairs/maintenance to our customers.
- Identify and report all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization to ensure services are provided with the highest ethical standards. Willingness to be available after hours or work a rotating On-Call schedule including weekends for critical issues and coverage as necessary.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering Biomedical Engineering Mechanical Engineering or related field;
- Knowledge of electronic digital circuitry and understanding of electronic and electro-mechanical devices.
- Experience interpreting schematic diagrams.