Job Responsibilities : Electrical Engineer
Salary : $100000 per year
Company : General Resource
Location : Remote US
Join an exciting and dynamic engineering team on the ground floor and make significant contributions to a company entering one of the world’s fastest-growing industries. Work in close collaboration with a group of educated energetic engineers and experienced business professionals to produce technology at the forefront of renewable energy. Lead in conjunction with our C-Suite to oversee the emergence of General Resource into a rapidly growing industry. We are seeking professionals prepared to further innovations and optimize revolutionary technology.
Through innovations in renewable energy driven by a team of skilled and motivated engineers economists and marketers alike General Resource is poised to grow rapidly in the upcoming fiscal year. As we enter the renewable energy sector with highly differentiated and competitive infrastructure-based energy generation systems we aim to set ourselves up to capture market share in an industry that by 2030 is poised to surpass a market size of $1.9 trillion. Consumer groups advocate for renewable energy innovations and economic experts herald their potential. With these shifts in mind General Resource has endeavored to produce products that positively impact all. Established in December of 2020 General Resource strives to tackle the world’s most significant challenges and impact the climate crisis through our innovations.
- Provide technical oversight in the development implementation and connection of energy generation systems.
- Researches identifies and implements initiatives directed to improve system efficiency and reliability.
- Key Role in the design of electromagnetic generators that meet the specifications of our systems.
- Create and execute simulations drawings electrical calculations specifications and evaluate studies that contribute to the development of the product.
- Collaborate closely with engineers analysts and business professionals in system design problem solving and manufacturing planning (additive and subtractive manufacturing).
- Optimize system design around power efficiency.
- Identify potential issues and design flaws and make improvements that better the design reliability safety or manufacturability of the product.
- Perform electrical calculations and simulations to support design work.
- Create and review technical drawings plans and specifications using CAD tools.
- Collaborate with the General Resource team and brainstorm creative design concepts and solutions.
- STRONG knowledge or familiarity with electromagnetic generator / motor development
- Must have 5+ years’ experience working in the field of Electrical Engineering / Power Engineering
- Knowledge or Familiarity with Generator Manufacturing
- Strong familiarity with Renewable Energy generation systems
- Knowledge or Familiarity with Power Electronics
- Experience testing and refining products
- Capable of executing simulations
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Possess the ability to manage projects priorities contractors and the tasks of others.
- Must have the ability to think outside of the box and brainstorm innovative concepts and solutions
- Strong attention to details and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with electromagnetic generation systems
- Knowledge of power converters
- Knowledge or Familiarity with energy grids
- Experience or knowledge in scalable manufacturing
- Experience with circuit design
- Knowledge or Familiarity with Signal Processing
- Prior experience in a fast growing start-up company
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to work remotely
- Stock options in a company with significant growth potential
- Schedule flexibility
- Actively contribute to the success of a rapidly developing company becoming a pioneer in the renewable energy industry
- Potential to assume a lead / chief engineering position
***Note: generalresource.org is currently undergoing rebranding and will be live shortly.
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- How would you describe your knowledge of Electromagnetic Generators / Electric Motors?
- How would you describe your knowledge of Power Systems?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Electrical engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Click Here : Apply Now