Job Responsibilities : Education and Training Manager, Amazon Pharmacy
Salary : $79000 per Year
Company : PillPack, LLC
Location : Remote US
- Bachelor’s Degree in business finance marketing or related field.
- 3+ years experience in compliance corporate training or project management role
- Available to travel up to 10% (Domestic)
Amazon’s Pharmacy Compliance team is seeking an Education and Training Manager to develop and own the training communication and marketing of the Compliance team within the Pharmacy team. As a new role the Compliance Education and Training Manager will have the opportunity to build a foundational element of the compliance team from the ground up. A successful candidate in this role will use creativity to design training and communication that is effective and engaging be able to build strong working relationships with stakeholders to understand the business needs have strong organizational skills in order to manage multiple simultaneous projects and have superb written and verbal communication skills. You should be a self-motivated individual interested in the pharmacy business and able to work both independently and collaboratively. As part of this team you will be expected to consistently meet and raise the high bar of compliance and operational excellence as we rapidly grow scale and innovate and ultimately make Amazon Pharmacy the most customer-centric pharmacy on Earth.
Key job responsibilities
- Building revising training to make it more effective fun and engaging
- Analyzing who should be trained on what topics
- Reporting on the completion of training
- Creating communication materials to “advertise” the compliance team (e.g. hotline compliance tips)
- Strategic training and communication
A day in the life
- Partner with compliance and business teammates to create training materials that are informative and engaging. This will include identifying the right audience forum and training content.
- Monitor training to ensure it remains up-to-date and is being completed by all required employees.
- Identify opportunities to create ongoing education and awareness of the Compliance team and its function. This may include organizing events billboarding and fun activities to get the organization excited and talking about compliance.
- Support Compliance teammates when rolling out new efforts to help spread the word and promote engagement.
- Create ways “how’s my driving” opportunities for employees to share how Compliance can be more engaging and effective.
About the team
Pharmacy is a highly regulated industry and compliance impacts nearly all teams and business operations. The Amazon Pharmacy Compliance team has the unique ability to see broadly across the org and make a significant impact to ensure compliance measures are implemented and communicated timely to all impacted parties and the Compliance team is growing rapidly along with the business. In this role you will have the opportunity to help build out a growing Amazon Pharmacy team. You will be joining a motivated group with a startup mentality that is eager to expand our business and improve the pharmacy experience for our customers. There are endless opportunities to innovate and make a visible impact in the company and we are passionate about helping our team be successful and advance in their career.
- Understanding of Pharmacy operations
- Experience with coordinating events or marketing campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and organized
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Comfortable running meetings with stakeholders
- Aptitude for building strong working relationships
- Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Click Here : Apply Now