Job Responsibilities : Administrative Assistant
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Eastman
Location : Kingsport, TN 37660
Educational requirements : High School
- Maintain calendars for director and team leader by arranging appointments scheduling meetings scheduling travel and resolving conflicts.
- Maintain follow-up system for deadlines.
- Data mining and analysis (Excel SalesForce Power BI).
- Generation maintenance and distribution of recurring reports.
- Prepare budget analysis and/or other reports by collecting and analyzing data.
- Compile info and design executive quality PowerPoint outputs.
- Design organize and maintain SharePoint/Team sites.
- Maintain and report on department key deliverables.
- Process SAP transactions relevant to role.
- Assist in organizing meetings teleconferences group meetings and workshops using teleconference and video conferencing equipment and applications.
- Meetings often include regions outside the U.S. and require special consideration to accommodate time differences.
- Assist with travel planning and expense statements.
- Organize travel itineraries and trip files for international and domestic travel for director and team lead.
- Provide routine administrative support as requested.
- Available to perform administrative assistance in a backup role for the entire division as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Communications Accounting or other relevant field is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of Administrative support experience is preferred.
- Strong Microsoft (Excel PowerPoint Outlook SharePoint) and related computer applications skills required.
- SAP Experience a plus
- Ability to synthesize data and generate presentation quality outputs is a must.
- Excellent organizational interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate error-free work.
Click Here : Apply Now