Job Responsibilities : Work From Home Customer Service Rep
Salary : $16.25 an hour
Company : eBay Inc.
Location : Remote
- Supports eBay buyers on matters regarding site navigation account setup and inquiries payments and other general questions.
- Provides engaging and compassionate customer service within a dynamic call center environment
- Effectively utilizes written and verbal communication to serve eBay customers
- Establishes and maintains customer trust
- Implements conflict management skills to de-escalate calls in a way that builds a positive customer experience
- Makes independent and insightful decisions keeping customer and company needs in mind
- Engages in weekly development sessions with Team Leaders and Coaches
- Maintains high performance metrics including quality adherence and customer satisfaction
- A stellar communicator with the ability to speak effectively to customers from diverse backgrounds
- Proficient in computer setup and technical troubleshooting
- Customer-centric allowing you to maintain high level of customer focus in a variety of different and complicated situations
- Skilled and insightful to the needs of customers
- Comfortable in a dynamic fast-paced working environment.
- Have a secure workspace preferably in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions such as pets children and other adults.
- Wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless DSL and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems)
- Internet service does need to have a consistent internet speed of 10 mbps download and 4 mbps upload
- Have (or be willing to get) a phone land line used exclusively for work. Not used for personal incoming/outgoing calls or alarm systems.