Job Responsibilities : EAP Clinical Counselor
Salary : $55,300 – $118,900 a year
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Part Time Remote position- anywhere in the U.S.
1st Shift start time regularly falls between 4AM-2:59PM Monday thru Friday
Responsible for provision of telephone-based consultation counseling and informational services to members. Provides one-time or ongoing counseling and lifestyle management services leveraging the outcomes
tools in support of optimal care.
– Consultation – Provides telephone triage crisis
intervention and related services.
- Assesses member’s immediate clinical needs and utilizes appropriate clinical tools to identify and provide services.
- Engages members and provides immediate support and assists with coping skills to address ongoing lifestyle management.
- Determines appropriate intervention action steps in dealing with member’s situational concerns including members in crisis.
- Provides telephone counseling to individuals with a variety of presenting issues including but not limited to mental emotional disorders conditions addictions lifestyle management and worklife concerns.
– Can consist of individual joint or family sessions – Can be stand alone or on-going sessions
- Provides clinical services utilizing a variety of advanced
clinical assessments therapeutic interventions and/or models which supports the level of care and engagement of members and are in alignment with the member’s theory of change.
- Uses appropriate and acceptable judgment clinical theories knowledge methods ethics and professional use of self to restore or enhance social psychosocial or biopsychosocial functioning of members.
- Provides intensive case management and consultation for clinical risk cases and management referrals.
- Provides information to members and providers
regarding mental health substance abuse benefits community treatment resources and related mental health programs
- Assists members with linkage to resources to aid in the alleviation of stressors
Team member support:
- Collaborates with team of professionals in a way that supports a positive clinical outcome and continuity of care for all members
- Interacts with internal and external providers as appropriate to discuss
clinical questions and concerns regarding specific cases
- Provides consultation to supervisors and other account representatives in order to facilitate appropriate EAP response to employees with performance attendance safety and fitness for duty critical incidents and
other work related problems
Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards:
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to enterprise EAP policies regarding confidentiality.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains current licensure in good standing seek professional development and meet all licensure requirements
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors including location.
Current valid professional licensure to practice pre state regulations in one or more: LPC LMFT LCSW Psychologist
1+ year of crisis intervention skills
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required) where allowable under the law unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability medical condition or religious belief you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved then your employment may be terminated.
2 years of EAP Behavioral health or Social Services experience preferred.
Call Center experience.
Maintain current licensure in good standing meet all licensure requirements within state guidelines.
Masters degree in counseling profession.
At Aetna a CVS Health company we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible easier to use less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting hiring or promotion based on race ethnicity gender gender identity age disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active veterans reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.