Internal Medicine is an exciting and dynamic area with multiple assets in development across a number of disease states with the potential to help millions of people worldwide.
The Early Portfolio Director role will be responsible for the management of assets in the pre-clinical stage across a number of disease states that are critical to the IM long-term strategy including NASH Heart Failure Renal Disease Anorexia and Diabetes and Obesity. The role will include developing disease area strategies forecasting and preparation for an asset for anorexia to enter phase 2 trials including collaborating with BAI on market research on pricing HCP demand future landscaping and patient flow modeling.
This role will also be responsible for managing the IM Commercial Strategy and Innovation group’s operating expense budget and collaborating with colleagues in Communications on cross-pipeline PR activities. In addition the role will collaborate with all colleagues on the IM CSI team and will assist category leads during periods of intense activity on later line assets.
- Prepare anorexia asset for phase 2 including asset valuation future landscaping competitive intelligence analysis indication strategy development
- Develop commercial strategy for pre-clinical assets in NASH Heart Failure Renal Disease and Diabetes and Obesity
- Collaborate with cachexia NASH and diabetes and obesity leads to assist with preparations for DP3
- Lead cross-pipeline PR activities in collaboration with the Communications team
- Manage the Commercial Development budget to ensure that expenses meet financial targets
- 10+ years of marketing commercial development market analytics or business assessment in pharmaceutical medical device or biotechnology companies.
- BA/BS required.
- Experience collaborating with GPD RSU Medical Affairs and PHI
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience creating market research plans and collaborating with BAI on market research analyses
- Experience with the execution of HCP demand and payer market research
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with cross-functional partners including BAI Clinical Development Medical Affairs and Communications colleagues
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and succinctly
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical development process
- Familiarity with Regulatory process for drug approvals
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers develop and coach others oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
LAST DAY TO APPLY: 09/16/2022
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name address and the type of payments or other value received generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification which Pfizer intends to pursue reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse your name address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation age gender identity or gender expression national origin disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Bus Dev & Strategic Planning