Job Responsibilities : Direct to Consumer Sales Supervisor, Government Programs – Telecommute in Multiple Locations
Salary : $45,000 – $100,000 a year
Company : UnitedHealthcare
Location : Remote US
UnitedHealthcare is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions across borders and most of all in the way we think. Here innovation isn’t about another gadget it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
This Direct-to-Consumer Sales Supervisor role is responsible for achieving results by providing frontline leadership management and coaching to a team of agents who are responsible for enrolling consumer prospect into UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions plans. Responsibilities include providing motivation resource management coaching and training of staff. This position reports to the Direct-to-Consumer Sales Site Director. You will be asked to perform this role in this UHG company location.
If you are located in Roanoke VA. Green Bay WI. St. Louis MO. Miami FL. Colorado Springs CO. and Minnetonka MN you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Coach and motivate agents to achieve or exceed sales targets with a focus on quality and compliance
- Supervise the daily activities of the team by reviewing and analyzing calls/reports assessing areas of opportunity managing work assignments and assuring agents are providing a positive consumer experience
- Develop staff by providing one-on-one coaching conducting role plays and team meetings
- Partner to deliver training and other opportunities of professional development for agents
- Partner with peer leaders to build and maintain a positive culture within the organization
- Provide and receive constructive feedback from/to peer leadership team
- Coordinate department activities to ensure agents can sell with accuracy and efficiency
- Partner with other leaders in the organization to evaluate coordinate and communicate changes with your team
- Daily operation of your team
- Identify compliance and quality improvements and initiate corrective actions
- Partner on projects related to systems processes or inter-department initiatives
- Participate in staff recruiting selection orientation and training
- Identify issues training needs and develop and maintain processes within the department
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- State life/health insurance license is a requirement for this position by law. If you do not already have one must be willing to obtain a (company-sponsored) state health/life insurance license within 60 days of hire
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced sales or call center environment
- 1+ years of managing/supervising/leading a team
- Medicare or managed care experience
- Project management experience – such as identification of resources development and communication of objectives successful implementation of schedules and timelines meeting leadership and project status reporting and review and follow up with project results
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook Teams)
- Live in/within commutable distance to any onsite locations of Roanoke VA. Green Bay WI. St. Louis MO. Miami FL. Colorado Springs CO. and Minnetonka MN
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination and boosters when applicable prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Active health license
- Salesforce experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce patients and communities we serve UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination including boosters as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You’ll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It’s time to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $45000 to $100000. Role is also eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education work experience certifications etc. In addition to your salary UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package incentive and recognition programs equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex age national origin protected veteran status disability status sexual orientation gender identity or expression marital status genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.