Job Responsibilities : Digital Producer (Remote)
Salary : $84400 per year
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Remote US
The Digital Site Producer role requires an experienced background in digital production and a proven ability to effectively manage site creative for product launches and promotional updates. This individual collaborates closely with cross-functional partners in the execution of site creative. This role requires an ability to communicate strongly and effectively with these partners to drive site updates on schedule and according to established standards and brand strategies. Reports to Digital Production Manager.
- Partners with web designers and copy teams to distribute creative packets daily for review and final execution
- Reviews the Merchant wireframes and requests information details and assets need to execute daily site updates
- Aligns daily with Operations + Coordination teams on planned updates to the site
- Reviews issue tickets triaging routing and resolving
- Performs light CMS setup for intraday site updates
- Ensures site calendar is kept updated with the most recent information
- Ensures Offer language across brands is consistent and follows site standards
- Reviews daily site distributions consolidates feedback from partners and manages execution of changes within the appropriate deadlines
- Exercises clear communication with various cross functional partners clarifying requirements schedules and setting expectations
Maximum Salary: $110775.00
- Meticulous attention to detail; organized
- Deadline oriented & works well under pressure
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability and willingness to work off-hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Creative problem solver negotiator and resolver of conflict
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of digital production experience
- Retail/ecommerce experience a plus.
- Ability to approach issues with flexibility; should be very agile with change management
- Highly functional in Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- CMS experience not necessary but a plus
As required by the City of New York all new hires must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation for religion or disability. If you are offered employment your offer will be conditional upon you meeting this requirement by your date of hire unless a reasonable accommodation for exemption is received and approved by the company.
An equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race color religion gender gender identity national origin citizenship age disability sexual orientation marital status or any other protected category recognized by state federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.