Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary : $73400 per year
Company : Enveyo
Location : Remote US
As a remote work organization Enveyo hires top talent from around the nation to create a team of talented individuals who help leading organizations transform their supply chain operations.
Enveyo is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team during an invigorating stage of growth. The Digital Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to take our demand generation to the next level by developing and executing integrated campaigns that drive MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) for our sales pipeline.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage Enveyo’s SEO and SEM efforts and will help us make data-driven decisions by illustrating the impact of our strategies on our bottom line. The ideal candidate has a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and will be able to lead digital marketing campaigns through concept execution and reporting. The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Marketing Manager and will work with sales leadership and account team members to gather necessary information to launch campaigns and drive MQLs.
Succeeding in this role requires creative instincts a continued drive for improving results and the ability to translate technical concepts of Enveyo’s software into inspiring and differentiating product messaging.
- Plan execute measure and optimize all digital marketing campaigns including search & display advertising paid & organic social media campaigns and SEO efforts.
- Demonstrate strong SEO-based copywriting capabilities to ensure the Enveyo website & blog posts are keyword rich and targeted towards our primary audience.
- Execute link-building strategies to improve SEO including internal enveyo.com links and backlinking.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to integrate digital campaigns with Enveyo’s overall multi-channel marketing plan to ensure consistent messaging across mediums.
- Maintain our social media presence across LinkedIn Twitter Facebook and YouTube. Measure & improve against follower & engagement goals.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). What’s working what’s not and recommend solutions to improve.
- Identify trends share insights and optimize ad spend and performance based on insights.
- Plan execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Support tradeshows & events with demand generation activities brand presence preparation and possible on-site support (some travel may be required).
Knowledge Skills & Experience Sought
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience. Prior experience marketing software solutions or within the supply chain and logistics industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience executing SEO/SEM efforts social media display advertising campaigns and keyword-rich copywriting.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Working knowledge of website analytics SEO/SEM tools (e.g. Google Analytics GoogleAds Search Console Semrush Unbounce etc.).Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience with Salesforce and WordPress.
- Up-to-date knowledge with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Experience with graphics creation and/or video development to support display advertising.
What Enveyo Offers
- Competitive tech company salary
- Flexible schedule + 100% remote work opportunity
- Bonus potential profit sharing 401k
- Every team member enjoys one week off in July and one week off in December (in addition to vacation)
- Excellent health benefits