Job Responsibilities : Digital Engineering – Software Engineering – Lead Associate
Salary : $157000 per year
Company : Fannie Mae
Location : Remote US
At Fannie Mae futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
Fannie Mae – Plano TX
Digital Engineering – Software Engineering – Lead Associate
- Independently determine the needs of the customer while identifying and resolving conflicting or complementary needs across customer groups.
- Design and develop software solutions to meet customer needs applying advanced skill knowledge and experience.
- Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
- Use a process-driven approach to leading design solutions.
- Implement new software technology and coordinate simultaneous implementation tasks across teams.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing software.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science Computer Information Systems or Software Engineering plus 3 years’ experience in enterprise software development which must include using Java/JEE Spring Boot RESTful APIs Microservice-based architecture and AWS
- or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Computer Information Systems or Software Engineering plus 5 years’ progressive experience in enterprise software development using Java/JEE Spring Boot RESTful APIs Microservice-based architecture and AWS.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Remote work possible in this position.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race religion national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation personal appearance protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.