Job Responsibilities : Equipment Maintenance Technician
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Western Digital
Location : Remote US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance per schedule and MMM (Manufacturing Maintenance Manual) procedures for assigned tool set.
- Document routine preventive maintenance on PM checklists record data if applicable and maintain completed checklist/history in tool logbook.
- Troubleshoot and repair routine unscheduled failures to root cause and select correct down code when closing out call for Equipment Engineer to improve MTBF (Mean-Time Between Failure).
- Document routine preventive maintenance and unscheduled failures on Resource Viewer and Forum Notes equipment manufacturing tracking system and database
- Provide inputs to Shift Manager Lead and/or Equipment Engineer to improve PM cycle-time tool availability quality/workmanship reduce wafer scrap and cost of ownership.
- Provide Technical training and certification for maintenance personnel.
- Support Tool Owner and Equipment Engineer to define and write preventive maintenance procedures.
- Technical degree in Electronics Military experience or Semiconductor Industries experience.
- Must have excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Min 3 Years’ Experience in Vacuum Photo or Wet/Plating Technologies.
- Ability to read electrical schematic diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Understanding of failure mechanisms ability to isolate determine root cause and repair.
- Proficient in MS Windows Software (Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook) & Forum Notes
- Effective team player with proven relationship building & communication skills including cross-functionally with Maintenance Manufacturing Engineering Peers Management Customers and Suppliers.
- Knowledge of control systems and/or PLC (Process Logic Control)
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required.
- Senior Level Equip Maintenance Tech
- Deposition Beam Etch & Ion Mill – Veeco IBE DLC 350 Veeco RF350 & RF 240 Ion Mill etc.
- Wet – Plating (NiFe MLO Raider-MLO Bake Oven Asher-Etch NMT & SRD systems etc.) Resist Strip/Liftoff Chemical Etch & CMP
- Photo – ASML Canon Nikon FEI & KLA Tencor systems etc.
- Vacuum PVD – Balzers Commonwealth Comptech CVC ALD/HSALD MeiVac Unaxis Veeco and Anelva systems etc.
Click Here : Apply Now