Job Responsibilities : Marketing Specialist
Salary : $70000 per year
Company : Delta Dental Ins.
Location : Remote US
At Delta Dental our strategy is only as strong as the people who execute it! We are hiring individuals that are not just right for today but also for our future. We have built a foundation of high-trust by treating all people with dignity making and keeping commitments and consistently striving to do the right thing. Our leaders optimistically share future possibilities to inspire and motivate others toward their full potential. We expect our employees to find ways to embrace positive change be curious and challenge the status quo and provide solutions to unmet problems. Joining Delta Dental means joining a culture focused on fostering development building genuine connections recognizing each other’s strengths and sharing in successes.
This job leads or assists with the development and implementation of marketing programs and projects in one or more business segments. Supports customer acquisition enrollee retention product marketing and portfolio maintenance activities.
How you will make an impact:
- Manages segment and marketing program plans to support company efforts to increase new sales and retention.
- Manages marketing and communication efforts aimed at customers and enrollees.
- Works with Creative Services Marketing Legal/Compliance and/or outside agencies to update and/or develop marketing collateral and enrollee documents as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance of marketing collateral and enrollee documents.
- Collaborates with internal cross-functional partners including Underwriting Actuarial Sales Operations Legal/Compliance and Technology; and external partners including customers distribution partners advertising agencies and print mail house and fulfillment vendors.
- Develops program specific tracking information and analyzes results.
- Supports segment portfolio maintenance activities.
- Supports the development of strategic plans by compiling and analyzing internal and/or external data.
- Researches resolves or compiles information to support customer service and partner requests.
- This list is not all-inclusive and you are expected to perform other duties as requested or assigned.
What we look for:
- 2+ w/Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years experience in a corporate marketing department or agency referred.
- Experience leading or supporting development and implementation of marketing strategy tactics and approaches including direct marketing digital and web/on-line.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including strong composition editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to convey complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects be flexible and work with ambiguity.
- Ability to work with a strong sense of urgency.
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills including presentations.
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Adobe Suite and publishing applications.
Benefits and perks:
- 12 days starting vacation 12 holidays 9 sick days and your birthday off!
- Low-cost premium medical insurance options
- 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) matching and flat contribution
- Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities including 16 paid volunteer hours annually
- Employee LiveWell program focusing on overall employee well-being
- Fertility and diabetes benefits
- Employee discount program: AT&T/Verizon entertainment travel and more!
- Culture of learning: career development and tuition reimbursement
- Career growth: we love promoting from within
Please note Delta Dental will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
At Delta Dental we:
Promote accountability integrity and collaboration: Our employees are collaborative self-aware and ethical. It is our expectation to do the right thing and follow through on commitments.
Foster professional development: Our employees take ownership of developing themselves and others through coaching mentoring and providing/being open to constructive feedback and identifying learning opportunities.
Value customers and cultivate positive experiences: Our employees take time to build rapport with customers while anticipating and exceeding their needs to ensure positive outcomes.
If you think this sounds like you let’s chat. We would love to tell you more!
To see some of the smiling faces behind Delta Dental and to learn more about what our values and culture look like in action connect with us on social media: Delta Dental Ins. on Facebook and Instagram #LifeatDDins on Facebook and Instagram Twitter and Delta Dental Ins. on LinkedIn.
ABOUT Delta Dental
Delta Dental covers more Americans than any other dental benefits provider. Our vision is to motivate and empower every employee so we’re all inspired to take exceptional care of our customers providers and each other. Our Enterprise Strategy focuses on pillars of Growth and Diversification supported by the platforms of Culture and People Process and Technology. Our employees take pride working for a purpose-driven organization and live our values of Trust Service Excellence and Innovation.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association a network of companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the U.S. Delta Dental of California Delta Dental of New York Inc. Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company together with our affiliate companies form one of the nation’s largest dental benefits delivery systems covering 33 million enrollees. All of our companies are members or affiliates of members of the Delta Dental Plans Association a network of 39 Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin age disability genetics or any other classification protected by federal or state law. In addition to federal law requirements Delta Dental complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoff recall transfer leaves of absence compensation and training.
Unfortunately our Delta Dental Enterprise is unable to hire individuals residing in Alaska Hawaii Maine Nebraska New Hampshire North Dakota Oklahoma Vermont West Virginia Wyoming Washington DC Puerto Rico or other US Territories or outside of the United States at this time.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be provided if selected for hire.
Delta Dental* has enacted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to protect all employees and the communities we serve due to the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Accordingly we require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Are you able to comply with our policy of being fully vaccinated by your start date if an offer is made or have a medical or sincerely held religious exemption for receiving a COVID-19 vaccine? Failure to comply with our policy and submit proof of compliance or receive approval for a valid medical or sincerely held religious belief exemption prior to your start date will nullify any offer of employment extended to you.
- Delta Dental includes: Delta Dental of California Delta Dental Insurance Company Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental of New York