Job Responsibilities : Senior Project Manager
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Delta Dental Ins.
Location : Remote
- Leads and supports other project managers by assigning tasks and supporting/monitoring compliance with project parameters.
- Plans documents and executes all phases of the project life-cycle including scope management cost management resource management requirements management work breakdown schedule and timeline management priority and dependency management project integration planning vendor management and the assignment of roles and responsibilities.
- Researches plans communicates and achieves objectives through project team. Oversees the team as they plan track and execute project plans from start to completion.
- Acts as an advocate for the business by providing first class service through development of the project management discipline; lends subject matter expertise and knowledge management to the project team and stakeholders; and ensures customer satisfaction through quality and timely product delivery.
- Conducts and facilitates effective project meetings including issue tracking status reports and executive communications.
- Defines and measures project milestones effectively prioritizing deliverables and managing cross-project dependencies to meet delivery goals.
- Plans organizes completes and presents assessments of project management concepts analyses studies and procedures.
- Evaluates implications of existing or proposed projects programs processes and policies/laws and recommends improvements.
- Ensures compliance with contract and corporate requirements including quality measures and quality assurance standards.
- Conducts regular project reviews with project leaders and shared service team leaders to ensure accomplishment of key results.
- Evaluates project plan coordinates project activity and identifies change initiatives required for successful project execution
- Determines project delivery schedule maintains and adjusts schedule as needed during the project delivery lifecycle
- Shares status updates to leaders by implementing gathering and reporting on team and project based metrics
- This list is not all-inclusive and you are expected to perform other duties as requested or assigned
- PMP Certification Strongly Preferred.
- Ability to effectively identify and manage project risks.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to establish program goals and objectives that support the strategic plan.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in project planning and life cycle development.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence effectively.
- Ability to train and mentor others.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Methodology and lean software development.
- Skill in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions conclusions or approaches to problems.