Job Responsibilities : Legal Operations Analyst
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Delta Dental Ins.
Location : Remote
- Identify Legal Department pain points and design/implement solutions to improve Legal Department efficiencies and processes.
- Prepare and interpret key performance indicator reports dashboards scorecards etc.
- With the guidance of the Legal Operations Manager create short and long-term legal operations roadmaps supporting legal practice group areas.
- Collaborate with legal practice group leaders to identify/implement metrics policies and practices to optimize the efficiency of legal department processes.
- Define and enforce processes and policies to optimize the Legal Department’s document and knowledge management program as well as manage outside counsel budget usage and spend; in doing so work proactively with IT Finance and Accounting teams.
- Build cross-functional relationships and leverage those relationships to advance Legal Department projects and business outcomes.
- In partnership with leadership and the People Organization implement stakeholder and change management strategies to advance improvements to the legal service delivery model.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent project-management skills and great attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow-through to drive to results.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a consistent track record of collaborating with other teams.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with business applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn new technology solutions in the legal industry.
- Ability to exercise a flexible and curious mindset.