Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative-PA
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Delta Dental Ins.
Location : Mechanicsburg, PA
Educational requirements: High School
- Respond to basic telephone electronic written inquiries from dental or vision professionals groups subscribers and brokers or customers.
- Expediently access reference materials to analyze and determine appropriate responses to telephone electronic and written inquiries.
- Communicate basic eligibility benefits and claims status and forward specific inquiries as directed for priority resolution.
- Accurately complete online hard copy forms and route to the appropriate department.
- Document each customer encounter or resolution in the appropriate computer tracking system.
- Obtain pertinent patient demographics and document this information in a patient database when required.
- Provide information for subscribers such as questions pertaining to insurance billing claims or eligibility.
- Identify report and document system discrepancies.
- Meet and maintain production standards counts and inquiry response turnaround.
Skills & Requirments
- Position Requirement: a personal computer and remote internet access
- We would prefer someone with high school diploma GED or above but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- PC literacy required; MS Office skills (Outlook Word Excel and PowerPoint)
- Regularly required to work standard office equipment (personal computer photocopy and fax machine etc.)
- If you’ve ever called a customer support line yourself you know that attitude is a make it or break it!