Job Responsibilities : Elite Service Associate (Remote – Domestic locations only)
Salary : $14.25 an hour
Company : Delta
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
United States North Dakota Minot
Ref #: 16095
How you’ll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
As an Elite Service Associate you will join a service focused team focused on listening to caring for and connecting with customers with a specific focus on our Diamond Elite agencies. In this role you will answer calls in an efficient courteous and accurate manner while assessing customer needs and offer solutions and additional products. Ideal candidates should demonstrate the desire to make our customers travel not only superior but memorable. Delta Vacationsis one of the largest travel wholesalers in the United States and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines.
This is a full time onlypositionthat allows you towork from homeincluding a 11-week virtual paid training.Thestarting wage is $14.25 per hour with ongoing career and compensation advancementopportunities.In addition we are proud to offer a competitive benefit package which includes medical dental and vision coverage options. Other benefits include 401K profit sharing paid vacation paid holidays and personal time off. In partnership with Delta Air Lines we also offer air travel privileges and low-cost vacationopportunities.
Elite Service Associates connect with customers via phone and create an experience where customers know they have been heard understood feel valued and important. This is accomplished by:
Quickly identifying and owning customer issues
Actively searching for solutions to problems
Making quality decisions
Interacting with a globally diverse group of customers and colleagues
Commendable and priority handling of inbound service calls.
Communicating applicable information to customers regarding DLV Inc.’s products services policies and procedures.
Elite Service Associates demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills a professional attitude excellent dependability the ability to handle stressful situations possess strong computer skills flexibility in a fast-paced environment and the ability to learn and react quickly. Associates must understand and adhere to all Delta Vacations Inc. policies and procedures.
At Delta Vacations we strive to provide you with the tools and resources necessary to be successful in your job and with the support and work environment that leads to a positive and enjoyable work life.Successful candidates will participate in a comprehensive virtual training for up to 11 weeks which includes instruction observation exams and performance measures. The new hire training will beMonday through Friday 8:30am 5:00pm CST.After training we will assign new employees to a permanent shift that is different than your training shift which may include evenings and weekends.It may be necessary given the business need to work over-time as needed.When you work from home an appropriate set-up including a quiet place and high-speed internet is required.
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma GED or High School Equivalency and must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Be willing to work full time (Delta Vacations does not offer part-time schedules)
- Computer skills and comfort with navigating web-based and airline-specific software applications email and internet searches.
- Must live in a location with dedicated high-speed Internet with connection speeds of10 MBPS uploadand25 MBPS download.
- Ability to multi-task duties as well as the ability to understand multiple products
- Demonstrate clear pleasant courteous good verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar tone and pronunciation.
- Proven reliable and committed by maintaining excellent attendance performance self-motivation and goal attainment.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Embraces diverse people thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security of self and others the priority.
- Where permitted by applicable law must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines Inc.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
- One year of experience working in customer service call engagement center setting and/or travel industry preferred.