Job Responsibilities : Inside Data Center Sales Executive – Remote – Canada
Salary : 19 per hour
Company : Dell Technologies
Location : Remote CA
Dell EMC Storage Division
Inside Data Center Sales Account Executive
Dell EMC’s Inside Sales organization continues to offer exciting growth opportunities for our sales teams. One of our strategic advantages is the strength and value associated with our storage and data center solutions.
These solutions are highly differentiated with a comprehensive software hardware and cloud portfolio capable of meeting the diverse spectrum of recovery time and recovery point objectives for our customers. This role is critical to both the inside and field sales teams. It represents a critical component to our revenue stream while also providing sales leadership in leading more complex sales opportunities across a district. These roles offer the opportunity to further build and refine your sales technical and financial acumen with expanded visibility from both the inside and field sales organizations.
Below are the criteria that you need to have established for the role. If you meet the criteria below and are interested in pursuing this role please apply via the links below.
Overview of the role:
As an Inside Data Center Sales Account Executive you will be responsible for driving data center solutions with focus on Storage. You will maintain tight alignment to core sellers to drive incremental pipeline opportunity into strategic verticals. This role will maintain tight alignment to our field and inside acting as the primary driver of all transactional opportunity and assisting in large transformational campaigns. Our organization is committed to hiring developing and promoting the best technical sales talent in the industry.
- Provide experienced mentorship and direction to the Core Sales team on solutions
- Understand and maximize complex multidimensional solutions and explain how they will benefit the customer’s business
- Achieve or exceed targets by selling solutions and developing positive relationships with our partners distributors and executive leadership
- Utilize strategic probing to identify evaluate and recommend highly sophisticated alternative technology solutions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a relationship selling role with high sales activity and proven experience managing demand generation programs
- Knowledge of products and services industry trends and competition in order to position Dell’s products effectively with customers
- Ability and willingness to maintain technical expertise
- Strong communication and messaging skills coupled with financial sales capabilities
- Willingness and passion to learn more about the storage market including technologies trends and the competitive landscape
- Strong desire to pursue a field selling role as a next step in your career
- Technical understanding of key data center components (Cloud Storage Compute Network)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150000 people located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life – while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits bonus programs flexible work arrangements a variety of career development opportunities employee resource groups and much more.
We started with computers but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell Canada Inc. (“Dell”) is committed to fostering an inclusive accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women Aboriginal persons persons with disabilities ethnic minorities visible minorities and others who may contribute to diversification. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities Dell will upon the request of the applicant provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation please contact your recruiter