Job Responsibilities : Client Delivery Specialist
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Mercer
Location : Remote US
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with extended team to meet client needs and expectations.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for client to report escalate issues and communicate on all open items.
- Managing open project work to track stage of project identify/work outstanding items and ensure roadblocks or open questions are addressed to keep project moving forward.
- Open Enrollment project manager and owner.
- Ensuring that reports are delivered timely and accurately to clients
- Performing Quality Control on report repository making updates as needed with ongoing reporting including premiums.
- Updating ongoing client health reporting including standard project plan updates to ensure senior leadership has current and accurate picture of client’s overall satisfaction
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years in specific domains of HR administration (Healthcare & Group Benefits) is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior analytical communication and listening skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong self-starter fast learner quality conscious committed to deadlines