Job Responsibilities : Client Delivery Specialist
Salary : $55,200 – $82,800 a year
Company : Mercer
Location : Urbandale, IA 50323
- Be the primary day-to-day contact for Mercer 365+ clients.
- Be a liaison between client and vendors/carriers to resolve issues.
- Proactively developing and maintaining high level client relationships with multiple clients.
- Develop a strong understanding of health and welfare benefit products services technical tools and vendor/carrier markets
- Work for a global company that embraces cultural diversity.
- Excellent growth/advancement opportunity.
- Help support diverse populations through the development of meaningful programs.
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with extended team to meet client needs and expectations.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for client to report escalate issues and communicate on all open items.
- Managing open project work to track stage of project identify/work outstanding items and ensure roadblocks or open questions are addressed to keep project moving forward.
- Open Enrollment project manager and owner.
- Ensuring that reports are delivered timely and accurately to clients.
- Performing Quality Control on report repository making updates as needed with ongoing reporting including premiums.
- Updating ongoing client health reporting including standard project plan updates to ensure senior leadership has current and accurate picture of client’s overall satisfaction.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superior analytical communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong self-starter fast learner quality conscious committed to deadlines.