Job Responsibilities : Assistant to the Social Secretary
Salary : $18 an hour
Company : Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Location : Remote
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation and execution of events as directed by the Social Secretary.
- Prepare sort and distribute large volumes of invitations and other correspondence.
- Supervise and track responses to events and liaise with other departments and organisations concerning attendance at events.
- Manage guest information database including system updates record keeping and list maintenance.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise tact and diplomacy;
- Strong communication ability both written and oral are required. Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels;
- Candidate must be a team-player and willing to learn and adapt;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle the pressure of juggling multiple competing tasks and demands;
- Must be available to work evenings weekends holidays and occasional over-time;
- A strong knowledge of the Washington DC area is preferred;
Click Here : Apply Now