Job Responsibilities : Database Marketing Specialist
Salary : $120000 per year
Company : PayPal
Location : Remote US
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone regardless of background or economic standing has access to affordable convenient and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary: Come join our innovative Database Marketing team to help enable world class Sales and Marketing teams. As a Database Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for developing a data-driven approach to B2B lead generation across multiple channels. The successful candidate will be passionate about B2B strategy data and analytics.
- Analyze data to determine the accuracies and impact of practices and procedures
- Extract transform and load from databases to CRM systems while managing data integrity
- Develop and implement the data strategy targeting and execution for all lead generation related campaigns and collaborate with partners to enable other omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Create an “always-on” approach for identifying and scoring leads using automation to gather data from disparate data sources
- Deliver the build out of innovative approaches to targeting large enterprises with complex employee hierarchies
- Partner with engineers and data scientists to guide the construction of complex data structures and multi-system processes
- Have fun while driving innovation at one of the top brands on the Internet with the help of cutting-edge technologies
- 5+ years of experience in business intelligence database marketing or analytics
- 5+ years of recent SQL development with a deep understanding of structured and unstructured databases
- Strong experience using Python R or other language to perform data analytical tasks
- Bachelor’s degree (Analytics Marketing Mathematics Economics Computer Science) – MBA or advanced quantitative degree is a plus
- Proven understanding of commercial data and how to leverage that to drive marketing and sales campaigns
- Working knowledge in relevant technologies: Salesforce Teradata BigQuery
- Excellent collaboration and partnership skills for working across organizations cultures and geographies
- Ability to drive collaboration within a matrixed environment and thrive in an unstructured environment
- Strong communication skills and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and an appreciation of diversity in teamwork
New York City Only : The pay range for this position is as mentioned below per year plus annual bonus. We take into consideration an individual’s background and experience in determining final salary. All PayPal employees are shareholders in our Company so equity is part of our total compensation plan. This role is also eligible for health insurance stock purchase plans retirement savings benefits stock awards life insurance and disability benefits and paid time off for sick leave parental leave vacation and PTO. To learn more visit paypalbenefits.com. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Base pay information is based on market location.New York City Salary in USD: $99450 – $122850
At PayPal we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial physical and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment employee shares options health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient affordable and secure the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age color national origin citizenship status physical or mental disability race religion creed gender sex pregnancy sexual orientation gender identity and/or expression genetic information marital status status with regard to public assistance veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local law. In addition PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements based on expert guidance. Depending on location this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.