Job Responsibilities : Data Scientist
Salary : $144300 per year
Company : Ford Motor Company
Location : Remote US
Job Description & Qualifications
At Ford Motor Company we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
Creating the future of smart mobility requires the highly intelligent use of data metrics and analytics. That’s where you can make an impact as part of our Global Data Insight & Analytics team. We are the trusted advisers that enable Ford to clearly see business conditions customer needs and the competitive landscape. With our support key decision makers can act in meaningful positive ways. Join us and use your data expertise and analytical skills to drive evidence-based timely decision making.
This role is Remote eligible within the US. No visa sponsorship is offered at this point.
What you’ll be able to do:
- Perform analysis on data using applications like Python Alteryx R etc. to identify trends relationships and gaps in data from which appropriate conclusions can be drawn.
- Build data visualizations that tell a complete story using applications such as Qlikview Qliksense Tableau and others.
- Work cross-functionally with several GDIA teams in order to find appropriate business solutions.
- Use technologies such as GCP and IBM to produce matching algorithms that enhance our Identity Resolution processes.
- Complete miscellaneous or ad hoc data analysis requests related to Identity Resolution in a timely manner.
- Work daily with Data service tools in Google Cloud Platform such as BigQuery DataProc and others.
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Mathematics or a closely related field of study.
- Competent experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and services such as BigQuery.
Our preferred requirements:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science Mathematics or a closely related field of study.
- 2+ years of experience using 1 or more of the following (or comparable tools and technologies): SQL HiveQL R Linux Hadoop GCP Python.
- Ability to translate such findings into business strategies and data products.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies specific to Identity Resolution.
- Excellent communication analytical problem-solving and planning skills.
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO retirement savings and stock investment plans incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
For information on Ford’s benefits and compensation click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-2.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race religion color age sex national origin sexual orientation gender identity disability status or protected veteran status.
Auto req ID