Job Responsibilities : Data Entry Specialist
Salary : $40,000 – $65,000 a year
Company : NEXT Oncology
Location : Remote
- Oversee and manage the data entry from the source document to the case report form (CRF)
- Reviews patient records for completeness and accuracy
- Coordinates and schedules monitor(s) visits.
- Meets with sponsor/monitors to review data entry. Provides support and information to monitors as necessary and as directed by supervisor(s).
- Timely resolution of data queries promptly to insure completeness of CRFs.
- Complies with all applicable regulations guidelines and procedures pertaining to data loading EDC and clinical research
- Identifies lab facilities used for studies so that lab certifications can be requested for study files.
- Reviews and utilizes protocols as guides for study activities.
- Communicates as needed with accounts receivable staff regarding submitted data.
- Attends meetings and briefings regarding clinical studies as required.
- Working knowledge of clinical research Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with research personnel.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent organizational skills to independently manage work flow.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communications.