Job Responsibilities : Coordinator, Data Entry
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Foundation for California Community Colleges (FCCC)
Location : Remote
What You Bring
- Learn and implement revenue tracking mechanisms.
- Operate day-to-day accounting for quarterly contract reports.
- Coordinate with the finance department for billing invoice and follow-up.
- Facilitate rebate revenue collection process – leveraging efficiencies in financial applications (fluencies in excel).
- Track and organize data in a coherent, streamlined manner, continuously looking for operational efficiencies.
- Provide recommendations for efficiencies and escalate existing and potential challenges to supervisor.
- Aggregate and standardize datasets to support Director on organizational reporting.
- Audit partner financial reporting submissions with College financial reports.
- Generate district and vendor financial reports on a quarterly and as-needed basis.
- Coordinate and facilitate Salesforce data integration.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement with leadership that complement and improve existing program operations.
Attributes for Success
- Motived self-starter with a collaborative mindset and the ability to work with others to take positive action and achieve goals.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices to analyze basic accounting problems; analyze and interpret accounting data.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel with knowledge of short keys. (Proficiency test required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, database-related software applications, and other office equipment.
- Ability to work on a fast-paced team and build and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn about, the California Community College system and the Foundation’s mission.