Job Responsibilities : Data Entry – Billing Claims Representative
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
1. Performs the billing of medications and or services as required for each subsequent dispense as outlined by the payor requirements.
2. Maintains the medical record in ECM with scanning results of each adjudication performed; and in HC360 through progress note entry.
3. Communicates the patient co-payment or patient financial responsibility to dispensing pharmacy.
4. Contacts payers as required in order to resolve rejected NCPDP claims and performs data entry into HC360 as required.
5. Performs data entry to complete the patient registration and adjudication in software application (CE2000).
- 1+ years experience in medical billing or collections accounts payable or accounts receivable.
- Minimum one year of experience working with healthcare reimbursement systems.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Attention to details and excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software – Word Excel and PowerPoint.
Click Here : Apply Now