Job Responsibilities : Research Analyst 2 (Data and Research Analyst PCN 9518)
Salary : $26.82 an hour
Company : State of Alaska
Location : Anchorage, AK
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders using written and oral mediums in a professional positive manner.
- Use statistical models to design and create objective analyses meaningful reports analyze the information and effectively communicate findings.
- Create custom monthly quarterly and yearly data analyzation and reporting on customer trends financial trends and other special requests to the Directors office.
- Multi-task and prioritize duties to effectively complete work in a demanding fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Assist senior leadership with special research projects as assigned with minimal supervisory oversight and creative thinking.
- Analysis and Assessment: Uses information technology in accessing collecting analyzing maintaining and disseminating data and information.
Problem Solving: Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
Technical Competence: Uses knowledge that is acquired through formal training or extensive on-the-job experience to perform one’s job; works with understands and evaluates technical information related to the job; advises others on technical issues.