Job Responsibilities : Temporary Administrative/Data Entry
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : City of Burlington, Vermont
Location : 585 Pine Street, Burlington, VT
Educational requirements : High School
- Perform data entry for accounts payable and other accounting transactions.
- Assist with general accounting tasks.
- Assist with reconciliation and data validation.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Ability to actively support City diversity equity and cultural competency efforts within stated job responsibilities and work effectively across diverse cultures and constituencies.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity equity and inclusion as evidenced by ongoing trainings and professional development.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required reasonable accommodations will be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications; Word Excel etc.
- Ability to interact with co-workers and in a courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrate honesty integrity and ethical behavior at all times.
- Must be a flexible team player that takes direction well.
- Familiarity or prior experience with accounts payable and/or general accounting preferred.
- Regular attendance is necessary and is essential to meeting the expectations of the job functions.
- Ability to understand and comply with City standards safety rules and personnel policies.