Job Responsibilities : Pensions Helpdesk Agent (Fully Remote)
Salary : £20,250 – £22,000 a year
Company : Adecco UK
Location : Temporarily remote GB
Type of contract: Fixed Term 6 months
Location: Remote working
Salary: £20250 – £22000 Per Annum
Adecco have excellent opportunities available for motivated hardworking individuals to join our Pension Helpdesk team. If you are a quick learner with a resilient can-do attitude you’ll fit right in.
The primary function of this role is to deliver an effective and efficient interface as an ambassador to our Client and provide support to any pension enquiries received. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and who are motivated to achieve daily targets in line with our departmental KPI’s. The role will involve communicating through inbound and outbound contact via telephone and via our case management system.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of working within a Pensions and/or Financial role would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a target driven high volume environment
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to construct professional emails
- Experience using IT and communications technologies.
- Experience of communicating with a diverse range of people.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail.
- Positive and tenacious can-do attitude.
- Good listening skills.
Where you’ll work:
Should you be successful for this role you will be working from home until further notice.
What you’ll do:
Key responsibilities of the Helpdesk Agent will include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver high quality service for our client
- First point of contact for Pension-related queries via telephone and email
- Recognise respect listen and take responsibility of customer queries and provide solutions or advice according to standard operating procedures
- Accurately record all telephone and email interactions on our case management system
- Provide informative and responsive support by resolving or transferring enquiries to the appropriate department or specialist
- Efficiently use Helpdesk technologies to maintain electronic record details
- Assist Team Leader when inducting new starters to the team to ensure they are supported during their induction programme as and when required
- Deliver against set KPI’s and SLA’s
- Assist with any ad-hoc queries as and when required by the needs of the business
What you’ll get:
We pride ourselves on driving an engaging culture with a focus on well-being and fun in the workplace. You’ll be provided with a full induction of training and coaching and will be provided with ongoing support from your Team Leader.
You’ll also have access to our amazing Adecco Group benefits such as Boost Benefits. This includes over 3000 offers including your everyday shopping items. You’ll also have access to support in all areas of your finances health and lifestyle such as a generous pension plan mental health support a well-being centre eye care vouchers and more! Find out more about Boost Benefits online here.
It’s our people that make Adecco the UK’s leading recruitment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer so everyone at Adecco can be their best. CV’s aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Adecco.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you it’s #notjustajob.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Beth Murray