Job Responsibilities : Data Entry Operator
Salary : $17 – $26 an hour
Company : House Doctors
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Gathering collating and preparing documents materials and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases archives and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports spreadsheets and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing monitoring office supplies scanning and printing as needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.