Job Responsibilities : Senior Business Intelligence Programmer Analyst NF4
Salary : $90,000 – $105,000 a year
Company : U.S. Marine Corps
Location : Remote
Performs duties as Programmer/Analyst for Business Intelligence.
Uses knowledge of software design principles methods approaches and procedures to design develop optimize and integrate system components.
Uses knowledge of pertinent government requirements and database management principles such as data structures data modeling and data warehousing to design debug and maintain software applications that meet technical and functional requirements.
Designs and develops efficient and effective applications through use of reusable components.
Ensures applications comply with requirements and are consistent with current and planned infrastructure and data environments.
Determines the most appropriate principles practices and methods to apply in assignments.
Interprets regulations and applies new methods to difficult problems and resolves most conflicts that arise.
- Stability of Federal Civilian Service
- People with passion for doing work that matters
- Quality of Work Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages
- Marine Corps Exchange and Base Facility Privileges
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy
- Reasonable accommodation policy
- Financial suitability
- Selective Service
- New employee probationary period
- Signature and false statements
- Privacy Act
- Social security number request
Click Here : Apply Now